Happy New Year 2015!

Happy New year everyone, I'd like to show you some of my favorite things from Last December 2014 up to now January 2015. Time flies isn't it? Have you written your new years resolution? I did some writing too but I am now more confident and eager to cross it all within a year, but before anything else I just started this new blog to give myself a refreshment and focus on the things that I really want. If you don't know, I have my personal blog started last October 2012 and I am expanding my sites into more organized one. This blog may contain more of my feminine side called make-ups, OOTD's and DIYS. It may also contain hauls just right now so lets begin.

I've been working for several months in a new company and just a treat for my hard work, I bought myself a new Face Powder from my favorite affordable brand called Ever Bilena.





I just picked the face powder in Natural because it blends on my skin type well.


I also got myself a new Oil control liquid make-up because I want to lessen the oiliness of my face.


Favorite lipstick at the moment is this matte dark red lipstick also from Ever Bilena.


Christmas month and New Years isn't complete for me without having some colorful, cheap sweet chocolates.




Being a girl is awesome that's why I got myself a new shiny silver necklace and earrings from Trends. I love having simple outfit accessories.



My shoes here is not a new shoes actually but I miss wearing this so I decided to take a photo with it.




Tigers are my favorite so I got myself a new pouch for my tablet with a huge tiger face.


Just to show you how much I love taking photos with this little one. 


For 2015 colors, I fell in love with sapphire blue nail polish from San San so I painted my fingernails and toenails.






I like having newly painted nails for New Years. It's just my yearly routine. What's yours?



New Years Eve is my favorite because I can have time at the kitchen. I made some sweet jelly, chili dynamite, fruit salad, chicken and spaghetti. If you're curious with the chili dynamite, just comment below to ask for its recipe. You never know, I'll be doing it again really soon.


 The sweet friend of mine gave me some sweet cupcakes and I really like it.


Fruits for New Years!




 We celebrated a nice, and joyful Holidays and I am looking forward for having more of sweet times with my loved ones. I also like reading how other people celebrate theirs so, you better put your link and I'll check it. Happy New Years!




19 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: thanks for your visit to my blog dedicated to Barbies. Fashion and beauty are some of my passions. I really like your style. Nice pictures. I already did a follower of your blog. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Great pics!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year darling...great post

    Anie
    http://progressivepanache.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post,great job! Happy New Year! I followed you via GFC :))

    http://girlinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC, Bloglovin and I added you by g+ too!!!:)))
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chocolates look really yummy!! Xx happy new year, enjoyed reading another of your posts xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry