December 2014 Favorites


Hey there ladies, today's January 7, 2015! Today's post is all about my December 2014 favorites. I know this post is late but it's better late than never. So let's start with the things that I got before Christmas Day. I went for a little shopping with my best friend named Soya and here are the things that I got. Not to mention it's only a few pieces.

Let's start with this jeans that I got from Bizaare. For those of you who don't really know where to find the Bizaare shop, it is usually located at SM Super Malls. I got this for only 299 pesos. I think it's really affordable and worth the price.





The next thing that I got is this black and gray stripes top from BNY. The price of this cute stripes is 350 pesos and it is on sale the time that I bought it from the original price of 450 so yeah, I got a cool discount.


As what you've seen on my previous post, I am wearing a blue nail polish and I got this Sapphire Blue San San nail polish at HBC.


 I like wearing belts so I decided to get myself one in gray and white colors. I got it from Unitop Merchandise. Just for you to know, Unitop is one of a well-known Chinese store here in our city. It has a lot of cute things for sale in a cheaper price.
 

Let's go with cosmetics. I am loving my Enchanted eyeshadow in which I can create a perfect smokey eyes. I want to show it to you guys next time. So yeah, maybe I can make a tutorial for that.


Again, for the eyes and brows I got a new Ever Bilena Eye Pencil.


I really like the San San Make-Up set so it'll be included for December favorites because the lip colors has been colorful for Christmas and I love how vibrant it was on my lips.



The set includes the lip colors above, the colorful eye shadows and two-colored blush.

 So there it is! All my December favorites!
What's yours? Let me know and write your comment below.


Jeans - Bizaare /  Top - BNY
Belt - Unitop Merchandise / Eye Shadows - Enchanted from WATSON
Eye Pencil - Ever Bilena / Make -Up Set - San San Cosmetics
#thestyleberryphotos

22 comments:

  1. Love your review! Great!!!

    What about following each other? I would really love to keep in touch honey!
    Just tell me in a comment and I follow right back!

    Greetings, Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your jeans are great, i'm following your blog on gfc :) many thank to follow my blog
    Ilenia's wardrobe
    http://ileniaswardrobe.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post girl! Thanks for the commend and the follow! :)
    I followed you back on GFC.Keep up the good work here!

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue nail polish!:) let's follow each other? Steph xx / ChicStrawberry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post ! Ä° love this blog i am following you :)
    You can also follow me back please kisses <3
    makyajtavsiyem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi nice blog!
    i love that blue polish is good!

    www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice items dear :)

    Just followed you.
    Kisses
    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i've nominated you to do the liebster award since i think your blog is so cute! Check out my blog post for instructions http://idkellaa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry