DIY Crystal Beaded Coin Purse

Here'e another DIY project for you ladies! My mom and I are planning to make a business using crystal beads, we're thinking of other things to make out of it aside from using it as accessories and designs. I've been searching for some projects and gladly, I saw one. It's all about making a coin purse out of bicone crystal beads. My cousin from other city is doing the same thing and she gave us some patterns. Luckily, it is not that difficult to do and for samples, you can scroll down below and take a look at the photos.

 




If you want to learn on how to make one, here's what you'll need to do:

  • First, prepare the needed things such as bicone crystal beads in any color you like, plastic thread, a zipper (same color of the crystal beads), needle and thread.
  • The second thing you' ll do is create a chain out of the beads. From the photos above, you can see that we made a small circle first. You have to put one piece of crystal beads in the center of your plastic thread then place two more on the left side and one on the right side of that first bead. You will end up having four beads. The last and fifth bead is going to be the locked of all the beads so you can create a small circle out of it. To do that, you have to thread the left end right end of the plastic thread into that one bead and make sure that it is not too tight and not too loose.
  •  Repeat the same step until you're satisfied with the length of it. Make sure that the crystal chains are having the same length. 
  • You have to do the first side then the other side of the purse and when you're done, you are now going to lock it again with the needle and thread.
  • The last thing you will do is to put a zipper on it and voila! Coin purse done!

If you want me to do a video on how to make it for clearer instructions and step by step process, just leave me down the comment below.

#thestyleberryphotos

31 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, your are very talented! Thank you so much for stopping by and for following! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”
    Would you like to follow each other on Google+ and Bloglovin’ as well?

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute bag!
    Im following you back now girl :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work!!
    would you like follow each other , pls let me know , i ll follow you back :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/01/futerko-slon-czyli-jeden-wielki-zwierz.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful. Great idea.
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my post.
    I am now following your blog, hope you return the love and follow my blog too.

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a pretty cool idea... i am gonna give this a try sometime :)

    Thanks for the follow, following you back :)

    Sangy
    http://www.thelipstickaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could do that and I was so talented like you... well, I'm not xD but it looks beautiful such as your blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Insta? :) Just let me know :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!
    Your blog is great! I followed you on gfc, g+, bloglovin and instagram (@losaway)
    Hope that you can visit our blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so cute. Good luck with your new venture. I followed you back.

    Deedee

    http://madeupgirl-madeupgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look!
    Follow you on GFC
    Follow me back?!
    ^^
    http://ann-kos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it!!! so cute!!! You are really talented! I would love it if we could follow each other!

    xoxo,
    Michelle

    michababyyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your lovely comment, followed you yesterday(follower 26 in gfc) :)
    Have a nice day
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing DIY idea. Love your blog & would you like to follow
    each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in
    touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so beautiful!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would really like to learn this..... i actually plan to do a bag, in knapsack form. but i dont know where to start. can you send me a video? im sure i can make the alterations needed..... thanks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please send me an email at grapechic@gmail.com

      Delete
  15. can you send me a video of this? i would like to learn it. i would like to make a knapsack bead bag.... i just dont know how to start....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, please send me an email at grapechic@gmail.com

      Delete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry