Things To Do During Sweater Weather



It is really cold the past few days and I can say that it's one of the weather called "Sweater Weather!". Yes, I know some of us hates this kind of weather when you can't go out (if raining) and have nothing to do but basically, stay at home. Here are some tips that I want to share with you guys! I also put some photos for your interests.




The first thing is, eat. Cold weather calls for a hot chocolate, and some foods to fill in our stomach to keep us warm and energetic.


Second, get your make-up bag and try to put on some make-up. I mean, you can practice your favorite celebrity's looks.


Invite a friend over and get lost on girl talk. Don't worry about time, it's okay. Enjoy the weather while sharing stories.


One of my favorite is... take a selfie! Who wouldn't want that? (hehe)


The last thing on my list is, if you have a very cute pet like this kitty below, you know what to do! ;)





Happy Cold Weather!

30 comments:

  1. Amazing tips, dear, this kitty looks so cute :) Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know and I'll follow you back ASAP :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your pics. Lovely cat. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pics, your cat is so cuteeeee!

    Do you want to follow each other on GFC? Please darling, let me know on my blog :)
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you back as Iwona Zając via GFC (#43) :) Keep in touch, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    I really love ur blog!

    Want to follow each other? I follow ur blog! xoxo
    http://moooneykills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Post !

    Thank you, I followed you now on GFC #46 name as 'Seol'
    Let's keep in touch dear~~

    설 'Seol' ♥My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting ideas and tips Zane!
    epsita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures! Visit my blog if you like we follow each other en GFC and social networks, please let me know!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post sweety!
    I follow you now.
    Can you follow me back via GFC and G+?
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post!! And awesome pictures!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I am now following you! #50

    xoxo,
    Michelle

    michababyyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry