Floral for Valentines Date



Here's another OOTD for you guys! I am actually not a girly type of girl and seldom wears dresses and when I do, I want to choose those with light colors like this one. I know it's not summer yet but I was inlove with this flowery soft dress.





When we think about Valentines day, we usually imagine red colors everywhere and to make a change and not too obvious about it, let's wear some flowery light dresses.


I am so sorry about the low quality photos because I only captured this from a video clip. Yes. I ded a video about this. I invited a fellow Youtuber to have a collaboration with me about Valentines day outfit ideas.



I matched it with my brown sandals.


Watch out for the collaboration video soon. I will announce it once I finished filming and editing the whole parts.

 

9 comments:

  1. Nice dress!
    Kindly follow back
    New post now on blog
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-beddinginn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute dress!

    emiri-desu.blogspot.com.au
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute spring dress, love it!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! You look very pretty in this dress. This is so different and a fresh than the usual red and white combo on Valentine's day.

    Epsita

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress :) LOOKBOOKSTORE AND M&MFASHIONBITES GIVEAWAY! To enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/01/lookbookstore-giveaway-win-lovely.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute dress, perfect for summers!

    Love
    Adi
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry