Colorful Summer OOTD



Hey there my loves! So today's the seventh day of May for 2015 and I've been not around for a while. Since February, I went to some stages of my life that really made me keep quite but for now as summer's here let me take this opportunity to have a colorful come back.






I went to my hometown to take a break from everything and to keep my mind refreshed from the past failures. Yes. You can read it right, failures are being made to start and decide a new journey again. Anyway, too much from being emotional, here's my colorful summer OOTD for you to see and be inspired. I really love nature. I like waking up in the morning seeing beautiful flowers from my grandmother's front house and the blue skies there drives me crazy. It was insane. It feels like you can just see it on fairy tales but I've witnessed them so many times during my stay there. 




Summer is the most happiest months so I decided to wear a bright pink skater skirt and to balance the brightness, I have my white crop top on. I really love pink not because I am too girly but it makes me happy looking with bright colors as well as these pretty flowers.


One more good thing about this skirt is it goes where the wind blows. So yeah, I mean it is super flow-y and attracts a sweet summer vibes in my eyes.



Every time I have a chance to visit my grand mom's place, I always want to walk barefooted and jump off at those  Bermuda grasses. 


To match the looks to my nails, I paint it pink. 


See, even my cat loves pink! (Haha, by the way my kitty's name is Thibodaux. My boyfriend pick that name for her and I like it.)


No brand at all

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.
    You look so cute. ^^
    I love your outfits.

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if you follow me.
    I will follow you back after it.
    Thank you.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, you live in a beautiful place .... wonderful surroundings really.
    I invite you to my blog for a portion of the virtual machine, in the gallery of wallpaper on your desktop maybe you'll find something for you, if you wanted to have a wallpaper with a cup of coffee on it own inscription let me know. Greetings from Polish, me began to spring;-)).
    http://moczary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello thank you for your comment on my blog.
    I didnt see you follow me on my GFC gadget. please follow me first and I will follow you back after it.
    thank you dear!
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again;-))
    Thank you for your visit and comment, I prepared for you a little gift.
    Sending you mail, I hope you like it. It is 100% made by me. If you want, you can publish it. I invite you again and best regards.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry