Dresslink Wish List



Hello everyone!Before I tell you things about why I was away for about a month, let me start my come back post with a wishlist! Dresslink is one of my favorite online website because they have too many cute and affordable things to choose! You can click all the photos and see where it goes. 




I want a new gold and stylish headband because I already have a black and gold bracelet so I think they'll be a great match to an outfit.

Since I'm back into the corporate world, I really need new formal long sleeves.




Who wouldn't want to have a stylish and flow-y skirt?



I am into bracelets theses days so that'll explains everything about it. Silver and black never goes out of style so I must have one.

What's on your wish lists?

12 comments:

  1. wow..soooo gorgeous!!
    Love them all!
    xoxo

    www.thepositivewindow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear, following your lovely blog too!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! I'm your new follower # 78 ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wishlist, I love that website :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, just as your all blog. :) Follow me if you like it and I will follow back :* http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you like to follow each on GFC, FB, Instagram and G+?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following me. I've now followed you back and I am your #79 follower.

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry