#TheMintFeed: A Fresh New Start, Hello 2020!


Hello everyone! Did you notice the change of colors on this blog? I have been blogging on this site for several years now and I feel like this is not going anywhere. I never had the commitment to keep the blog posts consistent because I'm struggling with "niche" problems (if you know what I mean). Also, there have been so many events and stuff that happened. There was happiness and there were a lot of cryings and sadness in the previous year but I'm ready to move forward. I'm grateful for every new experience that came during those times. It gave me the courage to learn how to deal with tough times.

So, what's new? 

Alright, let's talk more about this blog. I feel like I needed to change the colors so I did it yesterday. I love the bluish shades and my favorite color- green. You'll always see either aqua or mint color in here. I wanted to match it with my Instagram feed (I also started a minty-aqua color for a change.)

Being able to commit to growing my social media accounts is not that easy. I'm still failing. Before, I've been dreaming of making a stable income out of social media (not being famous though, I wanted to get more paid collaborations and be able to just stay at home, build my own empire to turn into a business but that didn't happen.) I struggled with writing. I am not a native English speaker and my grammar is not perfect. That's one of the insecurities that I want to leave behind with the previous years. With my love of social media, I discovered some opportunities from it. In 2016, I started working as a social media manager and the rest is history. While I have the knowledge, skills, and experiences in this field, I can't keep my balance between priorities and time. I created content for my clients and I forgot about my own pages. I helped my clients to run their business while at the back of my mind, I wanted to do it for my own. I don't want to be applying for online jobs and working for someone forever. I want to do it for my own business but there are some steps that I have to take. It's not easy to start when you're trying to balance whether you have to do your passion versus making money to pay your bills.

I'm not sure if you can relate to this, but that's my current situation. It's not the end of the world if I didn't do it as soon as I wanted to do it. The year 2020 is here and I feel like the word "fearless" should be my word of the year and the upcoming years. I joined several Facebook Groups and it's been good to see women helping each other. I realized there are a lot of people with the same goals.

Being consistent would be on my to-do list. If you're one of the few people who's still visiting this blog, I want to say thank you. I hope that you'll join me on this journey. In the meantime, here are some photos that I've already uploaded on my Instagram feed. Expect more flat lay photos soon! I'm so excited whenever I take photos to post! I still have a lot to learn though.






I love getting email! If you have a suggestion and comments, you can leave it below the comment section or send me an email.

'Til next time! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for the comment, make sure to leave your link so I can follow you back. Cheers!

Your Ads Here

Adbox

@thestyleberry